Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9



I'm finding that while I have started keeping an eye out for good pictures to take, I have days where I am more concerned with just being consistent with my posting than anything else. I figure if I can just get to a point where I have made a habit of this, I can start worrying more about the quality of pictures I take. I feel a little uninspired today.

Blogging from my cousin's apartment doesn't make things easier. I don't know what I will do when I have to go to DC next week... gahhh

My aunt and uncle are leaving to go back to Guam tomorrow. So sad. I love having family nearby... Today I took their Christmas themed pictures. I thought it was kind of nice that the Christmas tree is still up. I don't think it smells like anything anymore, but I always get sad when the trees get taken down. Just means all the excitement is really over... Anyway. Don't know if you can tell, but I think the tree is pretty dead. hahaha

Off for some last minute quality time with my fambam!

No comments:

Post a Comment