Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: Just another day in NYC



Today felt like one of those "happy-to-be-in-NYC" days. Kind of sucked to be leaving for work at 645 in the morning, but it paid off when I got to leave at 5ish and was back in Brooklyn by before six. Soooo nice!

I slowly made my way to Union Square, and it was nice to see the farmer's market in the park, and to go to Barnes and Noble to meet Seph and Val and sit there for a little bit and talk and watch all different kinds of people hang out in the cafe area. I may go back tomorrow just to meet a stranger since tomorrow IS stranger day...

We went to Pete's Tavern for dinner, and I just loved the outside lights...

Having lived in the mountains in Japan has mellowed me out a lot. I find that I liked a quiet life a lot more than I expected... but New York City has been slowing growing back on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment