Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8



Day 8, people! I don't know about you, but this first week of the year was really quite fast! I think January is going to go by quickly since I seem to have plans every weekend of the month... Yay! A semblance of a life! Wahoooooooo

I almost forgot to post since I am going over to Jersey with my cousins and aunt and uncle, but thankfully remembered when I decided to stop by my apartment to pick up a few things. Also a good thing that today can be self portrait day since I really didn't find time today to whip out the camera so I took a quick shot of me from Photobooth. My cousin Cheru is in the back lying on the bed. hahaha It was either this or a picture where she is making a really ugly face. I thought I'd save her the embarrassment. hahaha

Gotta go! Aunt and Uncle coming up and I threw everything in the closet!!! Gahhhhh Maybe I SHOULD have made the resolution to be neater! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment