Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16: Rock Concert?




Almost, but not quite. I'm at the 2010 Amway Global Crowe Winter Conference and there are moments where you kind of feel like you are at a rock concert. Or something. There is a lot of glaring lights flashing and there was even a band playing and most of all, there is a LOT of standing up to clap and lots of yelling and cheering.

Now, this morning, I was a little bit of a grumpy poo and did not feel like playing along, but... It's kind of fun to yell!!! Soooo cathartic. :)

But the night is winding down and as much fun as it's been, Tom (back view pictured here) grew tired of my cheering and I had to stop. I think he was kind of flinching by this picture since I had cheered and "woooooooooo!!!!"-ed my little heart out every time previously. Poor guy.

It was fun while it lasted.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment