Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15: Poopoo iPhone and my stupidity!!!! Grrrr

So I tried many many times today to post for day fifteen and it saddens me to say I didn't make it before midnight... But I did try, so I think it counts!! A recap of my attempts:

**first try was an epic fail. It didn't even post.**

**second try--see below:

I'm so mad, my phone app won't let me post my picture!! :(

More later!

***third try--see below:

Gah just figured it out!!!!




And now... Fourth and final attempt!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!! I can finally tell you about the stuff I tried to post the first time. Yayyyy!

Ok. So I'm in DC right now (as in right now and not, I said that when I tried to post the first time since I was on the train then) and finally in bed but wanted to explain my picture before passing out. I was on the train for three and a half hours and I had meant to sleep the whole way but instead I made a new friend (her name is Jocelyn and she was very nice-- first she asked if I needed a pen to sign my ticket, then she asked if I wanted the window seat, and then she asked if I wanted some of her orange. I said no to all three, but still so nice of her to ask!), I talked on the phone with a bunch of people, I did my make up, charged my iPod and curled my hair...

That's right, I curled my hair! My seat had electrical outlets by it, and my hair was nasty, and my new friend got off in Philly, and I had time, so I figured why not? Plus, I thought it would make an interesting picture for self portrait day.

Man this post was way more interesting four hours ago...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment