Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 29: It's technically after midnight but the night is far from over...



** So I had to write this waaay after the fact, because I was really not in the position to be blogging from a bar. Plus it was very difficult to take pictures of strangers with my cell phone when it's dark.

Meet Stranger #4 AKA Josh. Josh tried to hit on me twice at Union Pool without realizing I was the same girl the second time around. He cut in front of the girls behind me in the bathroom line so that he could talk to me, and wanted to buy me a drink after I finished using the bathroom, but I finished my business before he did and was advised by the girls he cut in front of too cut and run! So I did, and met up with Rosa again (who was waiting for me at a table) and then he found me again! But he didn't realize I was the girl who ditched him the first time around and sat down to talk. Turns out Josh is an artist and likes to draw. Mostly aliens, if you can see the book he's holding up. We did that together. Nice guy, but far far faaaar too drunk.

BTW, I totally met and took pictures of like, 4 strangers... At some point, I'm gonna post them up as part of the stranger project, maybe...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment