Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 306: Random Joycie Fact...

I like prunes. No, I'm not eighty years old. Though sometimes I feel like an old lady, I don't eat them to be "regular." Nope. I actually like the way they taste. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it has to do with having my grandpa as my best friend, though I don't recall ever eating prunes with him (usually ice cream sandwiches or candy or jello or whopper jr. meals). In any case, I like them. They're good!

I hadn't had them in a reeeeally long time, but I saw them at Duane Reade and suddenly had a craving for them. Even better, they're now individually wrapped so it makes me feel like it's candy! And they have random facts about prunes on the wrapper. Like... did you know prunes have more fiber than an apple and more antioxidants than blueberries? Yup! They do!


Don't hate. lol
-- 自分のiPhoneから発送する

No comments:

Post a Comment