Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 311: Whataburger run!

s

Made it through the wedding on two hours of sleep and an intense day of prepping and the ceremony and the reception and the afterparty and I THOUGHT we were all done once the shuttle picked us up and dropped us off after going to the bar...but I was wrong. Like I could miss out on a Whataburger run with Matt and Steven. It didn't help that the driver was so nice and was like, "Do you want anything?" Awww, people in Texas are SO nice!!!!

Between staying up til 4 in the morning and waking up early to make my 1230 flight and then traveling the entire day only to get home at 1030 in the evening, this ended up being the only picture I actually took that night.

It's been almost seven years since I've gotten to spend any real time with the two cousins...but...nothing's changed. They're still fun and still hilarious and still sweet. :) I got lucky getting to hang with them even for just a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment