Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 327: "...tis the season to be jolly, falalalalalalala...."

One of the things I love best about Christmas is the atmosphere. The cool crisp air, the Christmas carols that start playing, and best of all, the decorations...

Last year, I was so stupidly heartbroken and depressed about not spending Christmas with my parents that I didn't really get much into the spirit of it... but this year! Even with Jeff away, there's so much in my life to be thankful and happy for and I get to go hang out with my entire Dad's side this year and see my brother and my sister and all the kids and my parents so this year is clearly kicking last year's ass!

Anyway, I went to Target the other day and found this awesomely cute Christmas tree! I got some Christmas lights and tiny Christmas balls and voila! Christmas in my apartment this year! Yay!!!!




-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment