Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52: Get Yo' Hairdid

I was a hair model today for pin up school. I didn't get paid or anything, I just got to spend a few hours learning how to do my hair in different ways (I'm going to have my hands full experimenting with hair styles for a while) while someone makes my hair look pretty. :)

The pin up thing is still pretty fun. I think I like just looking like a pin up. The photo shoots are cool but I just feel way too awkward sticking my ass out all the time and making that puckered up face. My face is just too flat and weird looking in that pose.

My teacher is pretty freaking cool, and she knows a lot about the whole pin up culture. It's so glamorous and old school...

Here she is showing a comb out...




You'd think with four curling irons, one straightener, and a blowdrier, I'd be done with buying more hair appliances... NOPE. Hot rollers next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment