Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37: Sample sale explosion in my bedroom

With the arrival of my new roommate, DJ, comes the renewed inspiration to reorganize my room and maybe do a little bit of pre spring cleaning. It also doesn't help that i've gone next door and Janny and Justin have awesome closets. So tonight, I'm going through my clothes and trying to decide what to keep, what to throw, and all that fun stuff.

So far, I have made the following discoveries:
1) I have a lot of clothes.
2) I like to keep clothes even though I haven't worn them in a while because of my weight gain over the past few years.
3) I now fit into most of those clothes now. Yay!
4) I totally dressed more like a ho back in college. Hahahahah








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment