Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43: Brandon turns 28 and Fabio gets a new job



Brandon didn't get to go to Florida like he planned, and although that kind of sucks, we made the most of it today and took him out to lunch AND dinner for his birthday. Also, it was nice to be able to have our lunch crew complete for Fabio's last day at work. I'm gonna miss it the way it's been... Fabio brings in the paper and we all do the crossword, but not until we've all had lunch... It won't be the same...though Rich wants to have "auditions" for Fabio's prime lunch spot.

Brandon's 28 today. Of course, he looks like he just turned 21, which works out for him. :)

...Hrmm... somehow low on words today. But very high on laughter. So this is what life is like now... :)

Oh! Also to note for today: I handed out Jonas Brother and iCarly Valentine's Day cards and some chocolates at work today. It was awesome to feel like I was in the sixth grade and hand out stuff for Valentine's Day. I love that people think I'm cute for doing it and I love that it feels good to make people smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment