Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39: Mama's randomness strikes again!

Quick backstory: when my mom was visiting last week, I asked her to buy valentines day cards for me to send to my friend Alan in Japan (he's an elementary school/middle school teacher) if she happened to be at the store and came across some. Well, she completely forgot until she found herself back in Vegas at the grocery store... So she thought she still needed to buy them, and that she did. She rushed to the post office right after and sent them my way...

They came in today. Now, while I had been expecting Valentine's Day cards, I DEFINITELY did not expect them to be Jonas Brothers and iCarly themed. I have been sick all day, but could not help but snap out of my sick funk for even just the few minutes that I laughed when I found what was in the package.

My Mom = awesome. I <3 her.


Did I forget to tell you that these Valentine's Day cards come with free posters?? Yup. AWESOME. Now hanging on my wall at work. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment