Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 206: Happy Guam birthday Jenny!

Just in case I couldn't see Jen tomorrow for her stateside birthday, I thought I'd post today on her Guam birthday...

The youngest of the family that's like my second home, Jen and I didn't really start getting close until I came back from college one year to stay with my sister in law for three weeks before jetting off to Japan for a semester. I'd pick her up from school and hang out, watch random teeny bopper movies and crack jokes. We've been doing the same thing ever since and I'm so glad she moved to the NY/NJ area this year!

She had to grow up so quickly and she's done it with grace and sensibility. She may be younger than me, but I can't say I don't look up to her for all she's accomplished already...





Happy birthday grel!


-- 自分のiPhoneから発送する

No comments:

Post a Comment