Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 354: Santa came a little early...

...and brought my family with him!!! :)




***Tristan loves his Santa suit... It's all he's been asking for all week...In fact, he didn't want to take it off at the end of the night even though it was already all stinkied up. Hahah Looks like he's going to make it worth not only the money but the time I spent looking for that thing and braving the cold just to get it... There is nothing better than getting someone exactly what they want and knowing they're going to appreciate it for a very long time. :) well... Maybe there is one thing better than that: having my whole family in one place for Christmas....

...the only thing that would have made this Christmas any better were if Jeff were here...sigh...

But I'll take what I can get, because life is pretty damn good. ;)


-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment