Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 341: apples keep me going...

I've figured out that I don't hate the gym. I hate GOING to the gym. So difficult to make my way there in the cold after a long day at work! But once I'm there, the hour seems to fly by...sort of. (It goes real slow when we're working on our thighs. blech. lol)

One of the things that keeps me going in that hour of pain and muscle fatigue is this bowl of apples. There is a bowl of apples that Physique 57 keeps in the lobby area and I always have one after working out. It tastes soooo good and is soooo filling after pushing my body to its limits for an hour. I think it might be one of the best reasons I even go (aside from my fear of getting fat). "I have to go to the gym because then I can have an apple! Yay!" lol Never mind that I can always go to the store and buy them. LOL I just would rather get them for free after working out. :)



-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment