Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 339: a Poojama party!

Pooja stayed the night thus making it a Poojama party!! Yayyyy lol
I woke up early to a slew of phone calls...first my brother, then my sister, and then Jeff... All welcome interruptions of my sleep, though I probably would have been a lot better if I hadn't been hungover! Pooja got to "meet" Jeff over skype, and when we all finished chatting, me and Pooj spent the day making ravioli and hanging out and then eating the ravioli and then watching Harry Potter 6 which then prompted us to leave the house at 9 pm to watch Harry Potter 7 (which was soooooooo goooooooooood!!!!!)... Love that she's always down for whatever! :)
Our homemade ravioli turned out sooo delicious. We had so many different fillings (ricotta, mushrooms, onions, crab, roasted red pepper) and two different sauces (pesto alfredo and marinara) and our one meal of the day was a good one!!!!
Yayyy for Poojama parties!!! :)

-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment