Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 283: so this is what failure feels like....

I woke up the morning of day 284 and realized in horror that I did not take one single picture for Day 283. :( what an epic failure. It's the first time I didn't pull through all year. :( poopoo for me. :(

Buuuuut on the bright side:
1) I was having so much fun that I kind of just forgot and if that was my reason, I can hardly feel terrible about getting caught up with living life.
2) it took me 283 days to mess up just the once so I'm at least not as big of a flake as I once thought. Lol
3) it's not the end of the world. "Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" -Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Now on to Day 284. :)


-- 自分のiPhoneから発送する

No comments:

Post a Comment