Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 279: Hula hooping time!

I think I'm getting happy fat. You know, where you're in a relationship and you're so happy that there isn't much emotional stress to keep your appetite in check.... It hasn't spiraled out of control yet, but I've gained about four or five pounds. :( I'm still at a 23-25 lb deficit, buuut I'd rather my original 28-30lb weight loss. Sounds nicer.

Enter hula hoop! Weighted hula hoop, actually! At 4lbs, ten minutes with this bad boy a day is said to equal the calorie expenditure of running an 8 minute mile, and we all know how utterly lazy I am about running or anything that looks like exercise... So! Hula hoop it is!

Let the fun and soreness begin!





Isn't it cool/amazing/talented of me to be able to take pictures and hula hoop at the same time??? :)

-- 自分のiPhoneから発送する

No comments:

Post a Comment