Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60: the shady bodega is gettin' fancy!

Yup! Today, while waiting in line to buy our drinks at the shady bodega near work, Rich and I discovered fancy m&ms!!! Coconut and Strawberried Peanut Butter (two separate flavors, not one; that'd be gross)!

I couldn't help but buy both just to test 'em out. But of course I bought a bag of regular peanut butter just in case it was a bust...


...so it turns out, both are kind of weird. I can't decide which tastes worse. Some people prefer coconut to strawberried peanut butter and vice versa, but I guess I will have to concede that Rich's dad and Brandon are right: you shouldn't mess with m&ms. Plain and peanut. That's it. Maybe peanut butter is okay too (in their opinion. I already consider it the triumvirate of m&ms). You can also make them weird pastel colors but that's about it. Never mess with the flavor... Doing so is like blasphemy and the result is an abomination...

Epic fail, m&ms! Grrrrr

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment