Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73: Discovering Hipstamatic on a Rainy Day!

Because of surgery on Friday, not to mention the crappy weather outside, I have basically spent most of my weekend indoors...

This morning, somewhere in between watching Spaceballs and The Cutting Edge, my cousin Jenny and I decided to download the Hipstamatic app for the iPhone... It's pretty cool stuff, what it does to the pictures...

Here's Matty looking at the dead Christmas tree that's still in Sharon's apartment:



I love this app!

...but more than that, I love the people I've been taking pictures of and with. I spent all weekend with Jenny and Gil and Matty and Arn and Cheryl, and even though I've had weekends in Jersey before, and thought I couldn't be more grateful to have them around as I already was, it turns out that I can continually be amazed at how awesome it is to be able to spend time with them, and I find new depths of gratitude that they're so close by to hang with, to eat with, to be with, to laugh with... And goodness knows, we can never have enough laughter in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment