Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 71: light sedation is kind of nice

**Possibly a backblog to come later as it's 3 am and I may not be coherent due to a combination of drugs and exhaustion...

I had minor foot surgery today. Just something small that would need only a stitch or two supposedly. I was supposed to have local anesthetic only, but after remembering the pain of the needle going into my other foot last year for another thing, I was a little apprehensive about having to go through it again. Enter my awesome doctor who gets the in-house anesthesiologist to lightly sedate me so I won't feel a thing! I wasn't supposed to pass out really, but I was pretty tired to begin with so I did and was a little loopy for a while. I DO remember waking up in the middle of it and asking for my phone so I could photoblog, but they were a little too busy to accomodate me... On the bright side, before I passed out, the anesthesiologist let me take pictures of him sticking the IV in and stuff. :)




Such good service! They're so nice to me!

I was done before I knew it, and left with my cousin Jenny and her son Matty to go get her husband Gil and hang at their house, which was totally such a blessing they were there because I was suuuuper loopy for a while afterwards.

Drugs can be so awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment