Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1: If at first you don't succeed

Dust yourself off and try again...(you can dust it off and try again...)

...oh Aaliyah. She had some catchy tunes...

Soooooo...2011 in my blogosphere was a big fail. I stopped midway because I was sooo exhausted between work, work, other work, school, Jeff being in Afghanistan and planning a wedding that something had to give!

Outside of blog world, 2011 was pretty damn awesome; a NOTfail.

Some highlights:
*I got engaged to the love of my life who finally came home from deployment safely!
*I learned how to work a sewing machine!
*i started my fledgling purse business which I love and hope to grow!
*I enrolled in the Fashion Institute of technology and KILLED my first (and hopefully not last) semester!
*and some other awesomeness yet to be disclosed! :)

Anyhoo, now that I'm back down to only three jobs and planning a wedding, am hoping for more time for this thing. Here's to me actually making it work. Without missing ANY days! Third time is the charm...

2012 did start right though. :)

happy new year!!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment