Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 93: if it weren't for my family...

I would be a whole lot sadder. I love that I see my cousins at least once a week; they are the kind of people you can do almost anything or nothing with and still have a good time.

Since my other cousin Sharon's been away, I've been staying at her sister Jenny's place. Though she's five years younger than me and I'm the one who should be taking care of her, I feel like she does waaaay more for me than I can do for her. She drives me around and lets me hang out and is always game to let me try new makeup and stuff on her (like today).




She and her husband Gil cheer me when I'm blue and always make me feel welcome in their home and it makes me feel really lucky they're here.

I find more and more that no matter what trouble may come my way, I have so many more blessings to be grateful for...


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment