Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 110: does this make me a little creepy??

I'm sure it probably seems like I'm a little creepy for taking a picture of this couple, but I honestly couldn't help myself. They're just some random ordinary couple riding on the subway, holding hands and just chillin' together... but when she put the other earbud in his ear and they just started enjoying the music together and singing along... well, my heart warmed. Makes me think of love.

I won't lie and say I wasn't jealous. Not because I found the guy particularly attractive or anything. I was a little jealous because they had that connection with each other and it's something I can't deny that I sometimes long for, even though I know I'm not ready to be with anyone but myself... but at the same time.. it made me a little like, "awwwww...." because it's really quite sweet.

Someday, I'll be sharing my earbud with someone and singing along instead of singing alone with both buds to myself. Sharing really is caring.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment: