Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 92: Groupon strikes again

This trying new things via Groupon is really starting to get interesting...

Today, I redeemed a coupon for a slimming treatment at the Luminesa Medi-Spa. According to Groupon:

"The 75-minute treatment combines FDA-approved technology and techniques to stimulate fat and muscle layers, which can lead to slimming and slendering. It includes an Endermologie massage performed by a specially trained technician, which increases circulation and stimulates skin smoothing using a proprietary motorized system of rollers. You'll also receive an infrared Sudatonic thermal treatment that boosts metabolism and other bodily mechanisms to help convert fat into energy. The third component of the procedure is Oleaslim aromatherapy, which uses essential oils to detoxify, stimulate, and promote the elimination of fat and cellulite. The system is designed to help you lose inches that refuse to leave, like a child cling-wrapped to your leg. You'll burn fat, lose non-water weight, and expunge stressors during the session..."

I really couldn't resist that, so I decided to try it...

Wow, I wish I had been able to afford more than one treatment because HOLY. CRAP. I don't know if it's a fluke or not, but my body fat percentage went down a little over 1%, and somehow, I lost five inches all-around. Kinda cool. :) And whether or not today's treatment had anything to do with it...well, today I had to buy new jeans (on account of me going to Church and refusing to show up in the rompers I wore out this morning) and...I'm now in jeans that smaller than the last pair of jeans I bought in college. Yay! :) :) :)

Makes the embarrassment of this little thing worth it...and that's all I will say on the matter. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment