Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 142: separated again :(

I almost decided to post a picture of him walking away but it made me too sad...plus he walked pretty fast so it's not a good shot anyway...

Jeff left for Afghanistan again this morning. It's lonely! Crazy how we spent all that time apart and somehow we got through it and then we got to see each other again and it felt like no time had passed and I got so used to walking down the street with my hand in his, and kissing him good night, and getting hugs whenever I wanted...and now, I'm alone again...We're both alone again...:(

I miss his face already, and not needing a phone or Internet to hear his voice...I miss him! And to think, we were just inches away from each other this morning...

He asked me to spend the rest of my life with him and since the moment I said yes, I don't know how I can wait to start forever. I want forever right now...


-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment