Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 81: road side assistance needed

I drove to work by myself for the very first time today. I always drive home but never to work and since Rich always goes through the highway and I always used to sleep in the backseat when Brandon was here, I actually don't know the way to the office. I thought I could wing it, but I got lost and stayed the course when I should have veered left. So there I was, somewhere in Brooklyn, and didn't know how to properly work the navigation system. I got it to *kind of* work at some point and not only ended up on the Van Wyck, but also at some point turned onto the wrong side of the road to get to the conduit because I thought it was a one way street until I saw a truck coming at me. (Thankfully very slowly)

You know the movie Clueless? Where Dionne is driving and accidentally ends up on the freeway and freaks out? Yep, that was me today. Lol




The office never looked so good!

-- iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment